Lavender Spa Day
Pamper her with the soothing scent of lavender. This lovely gift is the perfect thoughty way to thank a weekend hostess, a special bridesmaid, or any dear friend.
This gift includes:
- Lavender Lemongrass Soap from The Little Flower Soap, Co. All natural soap handmade in Michigan using an heirloom cold process soap recipe. Aromatherapy of Lavender and Lemongrass with Organic Lavender flowers. Perfect for shower or sink-side. Fully wrapped in gorgeous handmade paper that is 100% recycled from scraps of fabric salvaged from the floor of the garment district in India. 6-ounce bar.
- Little Flower Soap Lavender Dead Sea Detox Bath Salts. This blend of Dead Sea salt, Epsom salt, baking soda and lavender essential oil is designed to turn your ordinary bathtub into a fountain of health and well-being. This special blend is said to draw toxins from the body and help relieve muscle pain.
- Formulary 55 Sea Salt and Lavender Shea Butter Hand Crème. Gorgeous, lightweight, rich hand crème crafted in small batches in Colorado. 4-ounce tub.
Collectiv Grey Lavender Hand Soap. Contains aloe vera and olive oil to soothe, condition and restore your hands. 8-ounces.
- Stray and Wander Cove Towel. 100% Hand-loomed Organic Turkish Cotton Towel in Lilac. Traditionally used for Hammam (Turkish baths), they are now widely used in spas, on the beach and in the home. Turkish cotton comes from a medium fiber cotton plant which provides the perfect balance between absorbency and quick drying. The more you wash your towel the softer it becomes. Approximately 3 x 6 feet.
- Jute tote bag with round cane handles tied with a satin ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.