Sunday mornings are for relaxing and spending time with loved ones before the start of the new week. The Sunday Morning gift is a thoughty way to thank special hosts or to congratulate newlyweds.
This gift includes:
- Set of Two White Porcelain Teacups. Designed by Barcelona ceramicist Maia Ming, the lovely Eva teacups are as wonderful to hold as they are to behold.
- Stray and Wander Marin Hand Towel. 100% Hand-loomed Organic Turkish Cotton Towel in light grey. Traditionally used for Hammam (Turkish baths), they are now widely used in spas, on the beach and in the home. Turkish cotton comes from a medium fiber cotton plant which provides the perfect balance between absorbency and quick drying. The more you wash your towel the softer it becomes. Approximately 2 x 3 feet.
- Oliver Pluff & Co. Mocha Java Breakfast Coffee Blend. Ground coffee in a signature coffee tin, hand-packaged in Charleston, SC. 5-ounce tin.
- Callie’s Biscuit Mix. Touted by Saveur, Food & Wine, Southern Living, The New York Times and Oprah, these tender, buttery biscuits are a Charleston classic and arguably the best in the country. 13 ounces.
- Cloister Vanilla Bean Infused Honey. Top those delicious biscuits with this of light, aromatic and effortlessly smooth honey. 12-ounce jar.
- Wood Honey Dipper.
- Two Gold Stainless Steel Coffee Spoons.
- Large silver keepsake gift box tied with a satin ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.