A fantastic collection of Southern treats from the Carolinas, Florida and Tennessee, packed in a crate. Sure to delight anyone on your list. A stellar way to welcome a new neighbor or thank a client!
This gift includes:
- Pimento Cheese Popcorn. There’s something very special to us southerners, and it’s called pimento cheese. With a full, cheesy flavor from Non-GMO cheddar and a bit of that classic pimento bite, this is a super-tasty rendition of the southern spread. Made in Asheville, NC. Bless your heart. And your tastebuds. 10-ounce bag.
Benne Wafers. Made in Charleston, SC, these tasty morsels of goodness are a treasured sweet and salty Lowcountry treat and are supposed to bring good luck to those who eat them. 5-ounce bag.
- Red Mash Sea Salt Grinder. A collaboration of Charleston's Red Clay Hot Sauce and sustainably harvested Bulls Bay, Sea Salt from McClellanville, South Carolina, this salt is blended with Fresno pepper mash resulting in a very mellow heat that bursts with flavor. Try on roasted corn, skewered shrimp and mac and cheese. 2.5 oz grinder.
Orange Clove Candle. Beeswax and soy blend candle in a fresh, sweet and inviting orange clove aroma. Made in Weeki Wachie, FL by the Honey Hutch Boutique. Burns 20+ hours.
- Honey Roasted Peanuts. Delicious Virginia peanuts that are hand roasted at the Marks Family Farm in Courtland, VA, coated with the perfect amount of honey and seasoned with a touch of salt. 10-ounces.
- Heath's Original Cheese Straws. Ritchie Hill Bakery in Concord, NC is know for their cheese straws with wonderfully soft crisp, bold cheese flavor, and spicy finish. 2-ounces.
- Strawberry Kitchen Towel. Absorbent, soft, and lint free, this flour sack towel is a hard working, super soft, and ultra thirsty kitchen companion. Designed and printed by hand in Asheville, NC. 28" X 29".
- Wooden honey dipper.
Wooden crate tied with a cabana stripe ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.