Made in Carolina
This gift is a celebration of our love for the Carolinas. We’ve traveled all over North and South Carolina and brought back this fantastic collection of treats. A stellar way to welcome a new neighbor or thank a client!
This gift includes:
- Poppy Popcorn. This delicious mix features white cheddar, salted caramel and spicy Jalapeño Cheddar for a bit of a kick. Pairs perfectly with a cold beer! Made in Asheville, NC. 5.5-ounce bag.
- Heath's Original Cheese Straws. Ritchie Hill Bakery in Concord, NC is know for their cheese straws with wonderfully soft crisp, bold cheese flavor, and spicy finish. 2-ounces.
- Southern Pecan Ground Coffee. Colombian beans yield a bold brew that serves as a rich coffee base for a a delicious buttery southern pecan flavoring. Hand-packaged in Oliver Pluff's signature coffee tin in Charleston, SC. 5-ounces.
- Fish Kitchen Towel. Absorbent, soft, and lint free, this flour sack towel is a hard working, super soft, and ultra thirsty kitchen companion. Designed and printed by hand in Asheville, NC. 28" X 29".
- Honey Citrus Marmalade. Fresh, seasonal Ruby Red Grapefruit and Navel Oranges are combined with NC Honey to create this bright and tangy marmalade made in Wayensville, NC. The layers of flavor emerge from this incredibly concentrated spread, bits of candied peel burst with tangy and bitter undertones which is balanced by the sweet mellowness of honey harvested in the beautiful mountains of Western NC. 10.5-ounce jar.
- Charleston Sea Salt Grinder. A gourmet finishing salt carefully crafted for its texture and distinguishing local taste. Sprinkling this vibrant McClellanville, SC-made salt completes a meal by enhancing the natural flavors of the dish. 2.5 oz grinder.
- Allure Travel Candle. Lovely sophisticated scent featuring notes of musk and sandalwood. Natural coconut wax handpoured in Clayton, NC. 1.5-ounce tin.
Benne Wafers. Made in Charleston, SC, these tasty morsels of goodness are a treasured sweet and salty Lowcountry treat and are supposed to bring good luck to those who eat them. 5-ounce bag.
Lidded wooden crate tied with a ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.