Fuel him with a crate full of his favorite treats.
This gift includes:
- Righteous Felon Baby Blue BBQ Craft Jerky. A sweet and spicy jerky smothered (and covered) in a sauce that features a diabolical blend of chipotle, habanero, cayenne, and serrano peppers. When the initial sweetness subsides, delicious heat finishes off this flavor roller coaster ride. 2-ounce bag.
- Tru Bee Barrel Aged Honey. Two Tennessee traditions steeped in heritage, beekeeping and whiskey making, meet when raw honey ages in charred oak barrels from legendary southern distilleries. Slip this rich, smoky honey in hot teas and toddies or as a secret ingredient in glazes and backyard grilling sauces, or pair it with a sharp cheese and charcuterie. 7.5-ounce bottle.
- Victorious B.I.G. Jerky. A collaboration between Righteous Felon and Victory Brewing Company yielded a stout beer infused meat that's peppery and sweet. A complex flavoring that balances dark, espresso-like roasted notes and a rich sweetness with a peppery kick. 2-ounce bag.
- Navy Hill Soda+Tonic. When tonic is too much and soda just isn't enough, this soda/tonic blend is crafted to complement your favorite liquor. With added electrolytes leave you feeling more hydrated and refreshed.
- Benne Wafers. These tasty morsels of goodness are a treasured sweet and salty Lowcountry treat and are supposed to bring good luck to those who eat them. 5-ounce bag.
- The Capper. Slim and sleek, The Capper offers compact, pocket-sized leverage for opening bottles—as well as a clever recapping function. Easily prevent spills at the park, reserve the remains of a large-format brew for later in the day or save re-capped bottles as craft beer memorabilia. Wrapped in handmade paper gift wrap.
- Jack Rudy Bourbon Cocktail Cherries. An updated cocktail cherry inspired by Kentucky, combining Bourbon with Oregon cherries still on their stems. The result is the ideal companion to any number of drinks, especially whiskey cocktails. Good enough to eat straight from the jar. 8-ounces.
- Guitar Keychain. This rustic metal bottle opener is beautifully designed, cut and hand-finished out of recycled steel by BE Creations - a husband a wife team in their barn studio in rural Georgia.
- Heath's Original Cheese Straws. Ritchie Hill Bakery is know for their cheese straws with wonderfully soft, crisp, bold cheese flavor, and spicy finish. 2-ounces.
- Slatted wooden crate tied with a cabana striped ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.