Fuel him with a basket full of his favorite treats.
This gift includes:
- Righteous Felon Baby Blues BBQ Craft Jerky. Handmade in small batches from the highest quality ingredients and pasture-raised beef. 2-ounce bag.
- Tru Bee Barrel Aged Honey. Two Tennessee traditions steeped in heritage, beekeeping and whiskey making, meet when raw honey ages in charred oak barrels from legendary southern distilleries. Slip this rich, smoky honey in hot teas and toddies or as a secret ingredient in glazes and backyard grilling sauces, or pair it with a sharp cheese and charcuterie. 7.5-ounce bottle.
- Navy Hill Soda+Tonic. When tonic is too much and soda just isn't enough, this soda/tonic blend is crafted to complement your favorite liquor. With added electrolytes leave you feeling more hydrated and refreshed. 2 bottles.
- Camino Verde 80% Dark Chocolate Bar. Athens, Georgia-based, Condor Chocolates gives Ecuadorian cacao beans a Southern twist, with bars wrapped in textile designer Susan Hable's graphic artwork. 2.29-ounce bar.
- Benne Cheese Zingers. Olde Colony Bakery combines its cheese straw and cheese biscuit recipes to create this spicy cheese cracker and also has the unique flavor of the toasted Benne (sesame) seed. 5 ounce bag.
- Jack Rudy Bourbon Cocktail Cherries. An updated cocktail cherry inspired by Kentucky, combining Bourbon with Oregon cherries still on their stems. The result is the ideal companion to any number of drinks, especially whiskey cocktails. Good enough to eat straight from the jar. 16-ounces.
- Long wooden honey dipper.
- Bamboo weave picnic basket tied with a satin ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.