This gift is a celebration of our love for the Carolinas. We’ve traveled all over North and South Carolina and brought back this fantastic collection of treats. A stellar way to welcome a new neighbor or thank a client!
This gift includes:
- Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Popcorn. Football games, cozy fires and Asheville, NC-made popcorn perfection! Salted caramel tossed with rich cinnamon. It's fall y'all! 10-ounce bag.
- Benne Cheese Zingers. Olde Colony Bakery in Charleston, SC combines its cheese straw and cheese biscuit recipes to create this spicy cheese cracker that has the unique flavor of the toasted Benne (sesame) seed. 5-ounce bag.
- Molly & Me Sweet Heat Pecans. This delicious treat is farm-made in Holly Hill, SC. Combining crunchy sweet pecans with a little spicy heat gives these a great flavor and makes it the perfect snack. 4-ounces.
- Benne Wafers. A Charleston, SC favorite, Olde Colony Bakery uses a recipe that dates back over 100 years to create these thin, crisp cookies made from toasted sesame seeds. These tasty morsels of goodness are a treasured sweet and salty Lowcountry treat and are supposed to bring good luck to those who eat them. 5-ounce bag.
- Chaza Bros. Southern Hot Sauce. Wake up your food with this delicious spicy sauce from Raleigh, NC. Chaza adds unique Southern heat to eggs, meat, poultry and most importantly, your day. 7.76 fluid ounces.
- Flour Sack Tea Towel. The water-based ink screen print navy and orange design is small batch produced by Mint Mountain Design in New Bern, NC.
- Vanilla Bean Infused Honey. One try of this Vanilla Bean Infused honey will have you wondering how you ever lived without it. Thismlight, aromatic, and effortlessly smooth honey is made by Charlotte, NC, favorite, Cloister Honey. 12-ounce jar.
- Grey Ghost Bakery Molasses Spice Cookies. Hand-formed, scratch-made cookies lovingly baked in Charleston, SC, from a southern family recipe. Old-fashioned flavor with a modern kick. Molasses, ginger, and vanilla combine to create a year-round chewy molasses treat reminiscent of crisp fall days, perfect with a glass of ice-cold milk. 4-ounce container.
- Wooden Honey Dipper.
- Antique grey wooden crate storage box with lid tied with a satin ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.