Springtime in Wilmington inspired our Azalea Basket. Filled with lovely, delicious treats, this picnic basket is the perfect gift to bring to backyard parties and getaways.
This gift includes:
- Poppy Mix Popcorn. Asheville-made popcorn perfection. This mix features white cheddar, salted caramel and spicy Jalapeño Cheddar for a bit of a kick. Pairs perfectly with a cold beer! 2.5-ounce bag.
- Benne Cheese Zingers. Olde Colony Bakery combines its cheese straw and cheese biscuit recipes to create this spicy cheese cracker and also has the unique flavor of the toasted Benne (sesame) seed. 5 ounce bag.
- Cacao Prieto Organic Orchid Criollo Bar. Limited edition, small batch 72% organic Dominican Cacao. This delicious bar contains notes of deep berry and burgundy, offset by wonderfully light notes of sweet Spanish chamomile and orange blossom. A uniquely delicious and unbelievably special chocolate of the highest quality. 3-ounce bar.
- Molly & Me Sugar and Spice Pecans. Delicious treat made on a farm just outside of Charleston, SC. Sugar and Spice pecans are a perfect addition to an ice cream sundae. 1.5 ounce jar.
- Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. Carbonated Tonic Water. This light, dry tonic water is a Charleston, SC, favorite and pairs perfectly with the best gins in the world. 8.4 fluid ounces.
- Oliver Pluff & Co. Southern Style Iced Tea. A refreshing black tea. 1-ounce packet brews 1 gallon.
- Grey Ghost Bakery Cookies. Hand-formed, scratch-made cookies lovingly baked in Charleston, SC, from a southern family recipe. Enjoy two-packs of two of our favorite flavors: chocolate chip and lemon sugar.
- Bamboo Weave picnic basket tied with a satin ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.