Springtime in Wilmington inspired our Azalea Basket. Filled with lovely, delicious treats, this picnic basket is the perfect gift to share what is so special about the season.
This gift includes:
Pimento Cheese Popcorn. A favorite flavor for us southerners! Grab a glass of sweet tea and enjoy this popcorn on the front porch swing. 10 cups of popcorn so it’s big enough to share with family. Bless your heart and your taste buds.
- Benne Cheese Zingers. Olde Colony Bakery combines its cheese straw and cheese biscuit recipes to create this spicy cheese cracker and also has the unique flavor of the toasted Benne (sesame) seed. 5 ounce bag.
- Benne Wafers. These tasty morsels of goodness are a treasured sweet and salty Lowcountry treat and are supposed to bring good luck to those who eat them. 5-ounce bag.
- Poppy Mix Popcorn. Asheville-made popcorn perfection. This mix features white cheddar, salted caramel and spicy Jalapeño Cheddar for a bit of a kick. Pairs perfectly with a cold beer! 2.5-ounce bag.
- Oliver Pluff & Co. Southern Style Iced Tea. A refreshing black tea. 1-ounce packet brews 1 gallon.
- Flour Sack Tea Towel. The water-based ink screen print navy and teal design is small batch produced by Mint Mountain Design in New Bern, NC.
- Bamboo Weave picnic basket tied with a satin ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.