This gift is a celebration of our love for the Carolinas. We’ve traveled all over North and South Carolina and brought back this fantastic collection of treats. A stellar way to welcome a new neighbor or thank a client!
This gift includes:
- Poppy Popcorn. This delicious mix features white cheddar, salted caramel and spicy Jalapeño Cheddar for a bit of a kick. Pairs perfectly with a cold beer! Made in Asheville, NC. 5.5-ounce bag.
- Heath's Original Cheese Straws. Ritchie Hill Bakery in Concord, NC is know for their cheese straws with wonderfully soft crisp, bold cheese flavor, and spicy finish. 2-ounces.
- Southern Pecan Ground Coffee. Colombian beans yield a bold brew that serves as a rich coffee base for a a delicious buttery southern pecan flavoring. Hand-packaged in Oliver Pluff's signature coffee tin in Charleston, SC. 5-ounces.
- Citrus Kitchen Towel. Absorbent, soft, and lint free, this flour sack towel is a hard working, super soft, and ultra thirsty kitchen companion. Designed and printed by hand in Asheville, NC. 28" X 29".
- Apple Pie Moonshine Jam. Two Southern Favorites – Apple Pie & Moonshine, come together in this incredibly delicious and addictive jam made in Waynesville, NC. Slather on biscuits, top your pancakes or serve “a la mode” over vanilla ice cream for an incredibly tantalizing treat! This local harvest includes Apples from the Western Carolinas and Troy & Sons Moonshine, distilled from heirloom variety Crooked Creek Corn in Asheville NC. 10.5-ounce jar.
- Bulls Bay Red Mash Sea Salt Grinder. A collaboration of Charleston's Red Clay Hot Sauce and sustainably harvested Bulls Bay, SC Sea Salt, this salt is blended with Fresno pepper mash resulting in a very mellow heat that bursts with flavor. Try on roasted corn, skewered shrimp and mac and cheese. 2.5 oz grinder.
- Rainfall Travel Candle. Lovely clean scent insipres relaxation with a soft, simplistic floral fragrance featuring notes of honeysuckle, jasmine and lily of the valley. Natural coconut wax handpoured in Clayton, NC. 1.5-ounce tin.
Benne Wafers. Made in Charleston, SC, these tasty morsels of goodness are a treasured sweet and salty Lowcountry treat and are supposed to bring good luck to those who eat them. 5-ounce bag.
Lidded wooden crate tied with a ribbon.
- Handwritten note card. Please include your message at checkout.